June was such a busy month for us. David finished his first year of teaching and then continued teaching for summer school. I had a crazy, busy semester for my summer semester (another 4.0 GPA!), and we moved into our new house. Moving is stressful, hard work. I don't like it one bit. I don't want to do that ever again. Add the summer heat, a baby, a toddler, a working husband, and school... yikes!
![]() |
| So peaceful |
![]() |
| Slip N Slide Time! |
![]() |
| Cooper sharing his truck with Becca and Elizabeth |
![]() |
| Cooper at the waterpark |
![]() |
| Sleeping with his doggy slippers on his hands. They were falling apart and super stinky! |
![]() |
| Happy baby |
![]() |
| Moments like these are so precious. I love my boys and I think Cooper is such a sweet big brother. |
![]() |
| "I'm not even tired!" |
![]() |
| We went for a walk along the river one day and this flock of geese had taken over the path. There were so many of them! |
![]() |
| They finally crossed the path and we were able to continue our walk without getting attacked. |
![]() |
| Check out the hair on this kid! |
![]() |
| He sleeps so crazy! |
![]() |
| Some ladies from my class were meeting up to spend some time at the pool once a week at the beginning of the summer. Cooper loves being at the pool! |
![]() |
| He was helping me pack so that I didn't forget any of his stuffed animals. |
![]() |
| Carter does not like anything green. His faves are bananas and pears. |
![]() |
| Best buddies |
![]() |
| So cute! |
![]() |
| Still loves his "Big Ducky" |
![]() |
| We have a roller on our hands. Just in time for the big move. |
![]() |
| Cooper chillin' in the pool. |
![]() |
| The babies sleeping while their big brothers play in the pool (Carter is on the left). |
![]() |
| My coffee date. He loves pumpkin rolls as much as I do! |
![]() |
| Carter sucking on his big toe. |
![]() |
| We packed the car so full that Rocky had to be squished in front with us. Good thing we only moved 10 minutes away. |
![]() |
| This is how Cooper entertained himself in any empty house with no cable tv. |
![]() |
| Rocky is such a trooper! |
![]() |
| The view of the wheat growing behind our house. I just loved it. |
![]() |
| I will look at this picture if I ever decide to move again. This was just a small dent in the amount of crap that we have accumulated over the past 4 years. |
![]() |
| Cooper and Rocky laying at the top of the stairs. |
![]() |
| So cute! |


































No comments:
Post a Comment